Wednesday 1 February 2012

Introducing our newest Olympic Ambassadors

Hampton Academy have two brand new Olympic Ambassadors! Jack P and Holly C to continue on the work done by Matthew G and Izzy H. Our new Olympic Ambassadors introduce themselves below...



Hi, I’m Jack and I’m in Wordsworth, and I’m in year nine. I’m also one of your four Olympic ambassadors. My job is to keep you up to date about the Olympics and what we can do as a school.  
In my spare time, I like going out with friends, playing football for a team every Sunday morning, and in the summer I play cricket for a team. I’ve also supported Chelsea all my life.
I work closely with my year nine partner Holly, who’s in Conrad.



Hi I’m Holly. I am in year 9, in Conrad. I have been chosen to be an Olympic ambassador working with Jack. Our job is to keep everyone updated about the Olympics and what we can do as a whole school.

I have been in the school netball team and the borough sports. I have recently joined Whitton netball team as goal defence and centre which I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment